B-260 Straw Blowers - Shreds and blows 20 tons of straw per hour
Designed for the maximum in performance and operator convenience, the B260 Straw Blower is the standard by which straw and hay mulching equipment should be measured. With the highest material capacity in the industry (up to 20 tons/hour), the B260 will handle the toughest material, yet continue to perform at high levels of both production and dependability. With more than 70 years in the business, we know that mine reclamation, highway construction, and large commercial sites demand a machine that’s up to the task.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Shreds and blows 20 tons of straw per hour, while providing maximum operator conveniences
- John Deere Tier II turbo 115 hp diesel engine, coupled with heavy-duty over-center clutch to provide smooth, high torque power to the blower
- All controls are easily accessed from the operators seat, including the new digital engine information display
- Discharge tube has been designed to provide superior air flow, providing maximum discharge distance
- Reliable operator-controlled hydraulic power feed system designed for performance
- Ideal solution for proper and precise mulching
- Provides soil moisture retention and protection against wind damage
- Discharge head has a 355 degree rotation and 60 degree vertical travel with gas spring counter balance
- Hydraulic powered conveyor chain with variable speed control. Tray includes an adjustable elevation and length to meet the bed of the supply vehicle
WHO USES THE B-260 STRAW BLOWER?
The B260 Straw Blower is perfect for the largest mulching projects such as mine reclamation, highway construction and large commercial sites. With the versatile B260 you can do a number of applications including seed protection, soil stabilization, erosion control and straw mulch applications.
As the world leader for over 70 years in the design and manufacture of innovative, quality equipment for the green industry, FINN is committed to your complete satisfaction